I found this guy for $5 at a yard sale and it’s been sitting in the garage for the past, oh, 10 years or so. Rather than admit it’s a piece of junk and a waste of space, I’ve decided to try my hand at painting and fixing up junk furniture – so here goes! Here is what I am starting with:
I am fully aware I am no professional at this. I couldn’t say I have any sort of real talent for it either. So, ya know, bear with me and stuff. So! That warning being given and as of today, I’ve gotten this far….. (yeah, I know, not much):
I stained the top gray (love!! I am a huge fan of various shades of gray… and not the book you dirty thing you!) and painted over the marker-stained body with a creamy/sandy color. If I didn’t grab it off the discount shelf in the paint section, I’d be able to tell you the actual name of the color. I’ll work on this more the next sunny, above 60 degree day I’m around for and will update!